February 4th, 2021
- Added "Delete & Post" feature for SimpleMachineForums (SMF). This allows you to delete your latest post and automatically recreate it immediately.
- Fixed a bug where hcaptcha wasn't correctly recognized.
September 15th, 2020
- Amendments for new tribot.org login. 2FA is not yet supported.
July 27th, 2020
- Improvements to the bot challenge page solver.
- Nulled.to + Cracked.to automation improvements.
- Improvements on sticky proxy sessions.
July 22nd, 2020
- Save 301 redirects for thread URLs. Outdated threads (where for instance the thread title was updated on-site) should now automatically update with the current URL.
- Improve middleware stack for the automation client.
- Improve automation client undetectability.
July 20th, 2020
- Stability improvements to the bot challenge page solver.
July 17th, 2020
- Server updates that improve security.
July 15th, 2020
- Bugfix for microsecond timestamps for request logs.
- Bugfix for URL inputs with emoji's.
July 4th, 2020
- Improvements have been made to the Cloudflare bot-protection solver.
June 23rd, 2020
- Proxies can now be enabled per account basis. This means that you can enable the proxy for specific forum accounts only. Sadly, functionality for having multiple proxies per account is not finished yet but will be soon.
- A static proxy IP is now available if your forum requires you to whitelist a particular IP. Set it up here.
May 31st, 2020
- A referral program has been released! Check it out here.
- Bugfix for updating existing forum accounts.
May 25th, 2020
- Server maintenance.
- Simplification of the time-delay option. You can now define a single time delay, which should work more intuitively.
- Time-delay options are now properly included in calculating the average credit usage that you see when hovering over your credits.
- Overall stability and performance updates (most notably full UTF-8 Multibyte support, a.k.a. emoji's and such).
May 23rd, 2020
- Added new reactive components for login/logout functionality.
- You can now assign forum accounts immediately from the main /manage page.
- A group action has been added for manually bumping your selection. This will also make sure that for each forum account, the bumps will take place consecutively. The old situation (manually clicking all the buttons) would sometimes cause issues with multiple captcha pages being requested for the same forum account session.
- Other small usability improvements have been added.
May 4th, 2020
- A new solution has been implemented to solve Cloudflare protection pages. The new implementation makes use of a Headless Chrome browser (a programmable Chrome browser) that loads in the challenge code for the Cloudflare page. This will keep on working in the future regardless of which changes Cloudflare makes to its bot detection system.
April 28, 2020
- Support has been added for Discourse, Flarum and SimpleMachineForum forums! Note that these implementations may still contain some bugs. Be sure to let me know using the support page.
- An extra feature has been added for MyBB forums: "Delete & Post". This feature will try to delete the last post you made on the given thread, and then creates a new post right after that. This should properly bump up the thread for several MyBB forums. Earlier, depending on the forum settings, multiple consecutive posts by the same forum account would result in them being combined, thus not bumping up the thread.
- Several additions have been made to the core autobumping logic to allow future customizations.
April 4, 2020
- Improved the code that checks whether a forum account is logged in prior to attempting a bump. This caused some issues where a process would be repeated indefinitely without completing.
March 29, 2020
- Implemented solving solution for h-captcha.
March 26, 2020
- Added an FAQ page.
March 18, 2020
- Fixed displaying emoji's in URLs on the manage page.
- Added some extra logging for forum account history. You can now see when a forum account has completed an action for one of its threads.
Improved the logic that takes care of spreading out automated post actions from a single forum account.
What could previously happen, is that when enabling multiple threads at once for the same forum and the same account, all actions after the first post would be blocked (IPB forums only) with the message "New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait xx seconds before submitting.". The autobumper was actually working too fast in this case.
In the new situation, IPB forum posts will now be 60 seconds apart to properly mitigate this issue. This should hopefully prevent automatic disabling of threads in cases where many threads on a single forum were being autobumped.
March 12, 2020
- Fixed a bug with Tribot 2FA login.
March 11, 2020
- Added a new interface on the manage page, that gives a better experience for editting/deleting multiple threads, searching through them and filtering them. Your search term and filters will persist through browsing, so you can easily continue where you left off.
- Improvements to forum recognition and autobumping compatibility.
February 13, 2020
- Improved support for various proxy types. You can configure your own proxy here.
- Improved forum software recognition.
- Improved process management for the running queue workers that handle all the background tasks (autobumps, emails etc.).
January 31, 2020
- Due to the recent queue system improvements, the forum post automation was actually working too quickly, causing some forums to block the new post due to rate limiting. This has now been solved by pausing a couple seconds between each post. This delay is applied to each post from the same forum account, so the general queue stays as fast as possible.
January 27, 2020
- Improved the queue system that handles the autobumper.io automation, so multiple queue workers can now pick up a "job" from the queue and start the automation immediately. This is a more permanent solution for future growth.
January 14, 2020
- Improved session cookie recognition.
January 5, 2020
- Bugfix regarding popup messages.
- Bugfix regarding filtering based on domain.
December 4, 2019
- Improved the way CloudFlare protection pages are solved.
November 6, 2019
- Added phpBB forum support! One of the biggest forum softwares is now available for automating your posts.
- Added new payment options for purchasing credits: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ethereum (ETH).
- Many small scale UX improvements.
October 5, 2019
- Improvement: changes have been made to the database so all emoji's and newer unicode characters are now saved properly. This fixes an issue where requests with these emoji's in their response would not save correctly, ultimately causing bumps/posts to fail.
October 2, 2019
- Improvement: forms with Captcha's are now properly solved before submitting. This solves various issues where forum accounts failed to login.
September 3, 2019
- Improvement: logging in now clears the cookies beforehand to avoid unwanted situations.
September 2, 2019
- Bugfix: proxy test button didn't always return the correct message.
September 1, 2019
- Bugfix: epicnpc.com was unable to login properly.
- Improvements have been made to the way forms are selected (applies to all forums).
August 31, 2019
- Bugfix: playerup.com was unable to login properly.
August 25, 2019
Complete rework of how forums are being recognized and being manipulated. The new system will automatically recognize any forum on the internet that uses one of the forum implementations: XenForo, vBulletin, IPB (Invision Power Board) or MyBB. Additional forum software implementations will be added in the near future.
Want to find out if your forum is supported? Simply go to the homepage and enter any thread URL. Our system will analyze the link and check if it is supported.
Note that even if the forum you want to post on is supported, there is a small chance that autobumper.io will not be able to post on it. This happens when the website's forum is (heavily) modified and therefore does not follow the expected implementation. In these cases, feel free to file a support request together with your forum URL.
August 4, 2019
- Fixed bug where thread messages were not being created when creating a new forum thread item.
July 14, 2019
- Bugfix for Rune-Server autobumper. The account kept logging out.
- Added improved timestamps for the "Next bump" column. It will no longer show "[ Right now ]" if it is actually being delayed to x minutes later, because of an error.
July 11, 2019
- Added support for message randomization! You can now select "Repeat" (the default behaviour where a single message is used), "Rotate" (where all your messages are posted in succession) and "Randomize" (a random message will be chosen from your messages, without repeating the same one). Simply edit an existing thread or create a new one to make use of this new feature.
- Added autobumper support for MCTrades ("https://mctrades.org)
- Added 2FA support for OSBot (https://osbot.org).
- Added 2FA support for Dreambot (https://dreambot.org).
- Changes and fixes have been made to the MPGH (https://www.mpgh.net) autobumper.
June 20, 2019
- Changes and fixes have been made to the MPGH (https://www.mpgh.net) autobumper.
June 9, 2019
- Added autobumper support for PlayerUp (https://www.playerup.com)!
May 26, 2019
- Reworked the input form for creating and updating forum threads. It should now feel more intuitive and hints you towards the correct settings.
- Reworked the request log detail pages. When an error occurs while manual bumping or logging in your account, you should now receive a message that links you directly to the latest request that was made. This should show you what went wrong.
- Added autobumper support for Mc-Market (https://www.mc-market.org)!
May 24, 2019
- Added autobumper support for GamerSoul (https://www.gamersoul.com/forums/)!
May 12, 2019
- Reworked login window.
May 5, 2019
- UI/UX additions to the profile page and forum thread/account history tabs.
April 21, 2019
- Added autobumper support for OGUSERS (https://ogusers.com)!
April 17th, 2019
- Launched the rebrand of Flame's Autobumper: autobumper.io! The old domain https://autobumper.flameception.com will redirect to the new site for as long as necessary.
- All users will have to relogin on the new domain in order to manage your threads.
- The server has also been upgraded so that we can now enjoy increased performance, stability and uptime!
April 4, 2019
- Added extended functionality for solving Cloudflare protection pages. Users can now click the alert box that will be shown, when the system fails to bypass the protection page. This will guide you through the manual verification process. Solving the Cloudflare protection page gives you temporary access to the site. The cookies associated with this verification process may only be valid for a limited time, just as with regular browsing. After a while (several weeks?), the Cloudflare page needs to be solved again to regain access. The autobumper will stop the autobumping for a particular thread if this happens.
March 27, 2019
- Fixed bug that caused some pages to end up in a 500 Server Error.
February 13, 2019
- Improved the profile page. Check it out here.
- Added proxy functionality, which can be setup under your profile. HTTP and SOCKS5 proxies are supported, which allows you to hide behind a specific proxy IP address instead of the default autobumper service IP.
January 20, 2019
- Improved exponential backoff functionality (automatically used on all threads). When the autobumper fails to bump the thread, it retries the same process after a set amount of time, but also increasing the time after each failed attempt. This improves the chance of a successful bump when for instance the forum was down.
January 6, 2019
- Added a widescreen option under the profile dropdown in the header, that widens the page layout.
- Added some more events related to activation/deactivation of threads, logging in/out forum accounts. These events can be found under the history tab for forum accounts and forum threads.
January 4, 2019
- Added a new site layout.
- Fixed an issue with removing forum accounts.
- Fixed an issue where multiple usernames for the same forum could be added, causing confusion.
December 30, 2018
- Some live-update components have been added on the manage page that shows your current credit usage. In addition, activating and deactivating threads with the buttons has been improved.
December 23, 2018
- Added an event log to track several events. You can now view various credit related events on the history-tab on the thread or forum account detail pages.
- Added a remove-session handler for Sythe, so that your Sythe account doesn't display a green login button on the manage page when the login session has actually expired. Your login session generally stays available for 30 days after being logged in (this is a forum security limitation).
December 12, 2018
- Bugfix for Cloudflare protected websites.
November 26, 2018
- Experimental feature: (Re)added OwnedCore autobumping support. The specific "Bump for free" button can now be automated (limited to once every 6 hours). Note that this feature is experimental and is still being tested.
- Fixed a bug on the profile page.
November 14, 2018
- Updated EpicNPC autobumping (bump button and posting) to support their new forum software.
- UI changes.
November 11, 2018
- Added 2FA support for TRiBot. If you have previously logged in your account on TRiBot and want 2FA, you need to relogin with 2FA enabled (and have it setup on your TRiBot account). Enabling 2FA after logging in the regular way will result in an unusable login session.
October 31, 2018
- Added autobumper support for Dreambot (https://dreambot.org/forums/)!
- Improved detail edit-pages for forum accounts and threads. You can now view request logs.
- Added thread URL check when creating a new thread bumper.
October 15, 2018
- Fixed incorrect 404 page.
September 22, 2018
- Added this changelog page.
- Added Elitepvpers 2FA login functionality. If you have previously logged in your account on Elitepvpers and want 2FA, you need to relogin with 2FA enabled (and have it setup on your Elitepvpers account). Enabling 2FA after logging in the regular way will result in an unusable login session.
- Fixed bug that caused automatic bumps to be repeated disregarding the chosen interval.
- Improved stability for the autobumper.
- First deployment of "Flame's Autobumper".