The following issues still exist and therefore will not work:
- https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/ (bumping, not posting) bumping a thread may trigger anti-bot pages which are not solvable yet. (est. fix date: TBA)
- https://www.elitepvpers.com/ (whole site) anti-bot/captcha measures prevent logging in. (est. fix date: TBA)
- https://dreambot.org/forums/ (whole site) captcha needs more work to be recognized. (est. fix date: TBA)
- https://raidforums.com/ (whole website) anti-bot/captcha measures prevent logging in and posting. (est. fix date: never)
- https://v3rmillion.net/ (whole website) proxies are being blocked. You must provide your own proxy and hope it is not identified already. (est. fix date: never)
March 25th, 2023
March 22nd, 2023
March 21st, 2023
March 12th, 2023
March 10th, 2023
March 8th, 2023
March 5th, 2023
March 4th, 2023
- new https://bitcoinforum.com/, https://bitcoingarden.org/, https://bonusskor.com/, https://forums.linuxmint.com/, https://smmwebforum.com/forums/
February 27th, 2023
February 8th, 2023
February 4th, 2023
- Fixed an issue where some forum thread automations would remain in the queue indefinitely and the user could sometimes not reset them.
January 25th, 2023
January 23rd, 2023
January 22nd, 2023
January 17th, 2023
January 15th, 2023
January 10th, 2023
January 7th, 2023
January 5th, 2023
- Added the Explore Keywords page. Use it if you want to find forums of similar topics.
January 4th, 2023
January 2nd, 2023
January 1st, 2023
- cool Added a new automation client that leverages complete browser emulation. This client is only enabled for specific forums since it is pretty demanding on memory.
- Added live request feedback during login automations. You should now be able to see requests happening. Live screenshots are only available for the new automation client.
- Added new information blocks when you enter thread URLs or select a domain. This information block will show various stats from other autobumper.io users. Custom information will also be shown for specific domains.
- ... and many many more improvements which are mostly behind the scenes.
- new https://www.blackhatsem.com/, https://www.cumonprintedpics.com/, http://devpoint.one/, https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/, https://idfl-forum.com/, https://www.ignboards.com/, https://incels.is/, https://og.exchange/, https://sbfsg.fun/
August 22nd, 2022
- Sitespeed updates + styling + usability changes.
August 21st, 2022
- Allow all string inputs for creating tags (previously, only lowercase alphanumeric and dashes were allowed).
August 20th, 2022
- Added the ability to add tags to your threads and accounts. Tags will be visible and searchable from the manage page and allow you to easily add any additional information.
- Added the ability to show thread titles instead of URLs on the manage page. This should show the contents of your thread more easily instead of decrypting meaningless URLs. Thread titles resemble the '<title>' attribute of your forum thread URL, which is normally visible as the title of an open browser tab.
August 19th, 2022
August 15th, 2022
August 14th, 2022
- Added a new automation client that simulates the browser directly. Support will be gradually enabled for specific forums.
- Added option to switch back to the source text editor for all threads. This button shows up below the text editor when the forum supports the rich text editor.
August 13th, 2022
August 11th, 2022
July 29th, 2022
July 27th, 2022
July 25th, 2022
July 10th, 2022
- System updates.
- Fix queue system memory usage.
July 9th, 2022
July 5th, 2022
July 4th, 2022
July 3rd, 2022
June 25th, 2022
June 19th, 2022
June 18th, 2022
June 10th, 2022
June 6th, 2022
June 5th, 2022
June 1st, 2022
May 21st, 2022
May 20th, 2022
May 18th, 2022
May 2nd, 2022
- new https://ogu.gg/
May 1st, 2022
April 30th, 2022
April 27th, 2022
- new https://forum.projectcarsgame.com/, https://forum.wordreference.com/, https://forums.zoomsearchengine.com/, https://www.unknowncheats.me/
April 25th, 2022
- You can now change your login email under your profile.
April 20th, 2022
- Activating threads will now trigger instantly. In addition, the minimum post interval has been reduced to 5 seconds since the system has been reworked.
- new https://rnc.life/
April 15th, 2022
- Added the ability to set a custom frequency (in minutes). The option is available when you create/edit your forum threads.
April 10th, 2022
- Updated the Cloudflare solver.
- Added a "Rotate user agent" option for forum accounts, which allows you to opt-in or out of the automatic user agent renewal. In some cases, this was an unwanted feature. Existing forum accounts will have this setting enabled to keep the same behaviour as before.
April 7th, 2022
April 1st, 2022
March 26th, 2022
- cool we now have a Browser extension to synchronize your accounts without entering passwords on autobumper.io!
- Various styling and navigation improvements across the website.
- new https://leak.to/
March 25th, 2022
- System stability updates.
March 24th, 2022
March 22nd, 2022
March 21st, 2022
March 17th, 2022
March 16th, 2022
March 15th, 2022
- Added a page to add multiple threads easily.
- Improved login script to recognize certain inputs better.
- new https://carigold.com/forum/, https://comboforum.com/, https://combolist.top/, https://crackingall.com/, https://crackx.to/, https://forum.cryptoff.org/index.php?, https://tribot.org/
March 13th, 2022
March 12th, 2022
- new https://www.blackhatprotools.info/, https://eleaks.to/, https://exchangecurrencyzone.com/, https://www.wjunction.com/
March 6th, 2022
March 5th, 2022
March 3rd, 2022
February 28th, 2022
February 25th, 2022
February 23rd, 2022
- Improved the Cloudflare solver, although it still does not function flawlessly. Various websites behind a Cloudflare wall will now fail less often.
- new https://forum.lvlup.pro/
February 22nd, 2022
February 20th, 2022
February 19th, 2022
February 12th, 2022
February 11th, 2022
January 15th, 2022
January 14th, 2022
January 13th, 2022
January 11th, 2022
- Added (preliminary) support for https://nullc0de.su/.
- new https://nullc0de.su/
January 5th, 2022
- Updated cracked.to domain to https://cracked.io. All existing accounts/threads have been converted (if they weren't already).
January 3rd, 2022
- Added Litecoin and Dogecoin payment options.
January 2nd, 2022
December 31st, 2021
December 29th, 2021
December 17th, 2021
December 14th, 2021
- System security updates.
December 12th, 2021
November 27th, 2021
November 25th, 2021
November 18th, 2021
November 7th, 2021
- cool Added a new Explore page with various information regarding autobumper usage.
- Added support for https://www.htcmania.com.
- Fixed bug where frequency options were not visible when creating a new forum thread.
- Improved login session finder so it finds session cookies more easily.
November 3rd, 2021
October 30th, 2021
October 28th, 2021
- Planned server updates have taken place.
- new https://rfmirror.com/
October 15th, 2021
October 13th, 2021
October 6th, 2021
- new https://xss.is/
October 4th, 2021
September 26th, 2021
- Improved the Cloudflare Solver, which should now solve the anti-bot pages much better. Work is still pending on pages with Captcha's.
- Improved the request history pages for accounts and threads.
September 22nd, 2021
September 14th, 2021
September 11th, 2021
- Fixed an issue where creating new forum threads would result in an error page.
- new https://crackingitaly.to/
September 10th, 2021
August 8th, 2021
July 21st, 2021
- New features added for managing custom proxies. You can now add multiple proxies and link them to any of your forum accounts. Additionally, a static IP proxy has now been added by default. Check out the new stuff here.
- Updated Cloudflare bypass script (test run)
- Stability updates for the server
- new https://forum.femina.mk/, https://www.webhostingtalk.com/
July 18th, 2021
July 10th, 2021
July 5th, 2021
June 14th, 2021
June 3rd, 2021
May 30th, 2021
May 27th, 2021
May 19th, 2021
May 16th, 2021
May 14th, 2021
May 4th, 2021
April 29th, 2021
April 21st, 2021
April 20th, 2021
April 18th, 2021
- Changed Tribot accounts to the updated url https://community.tribot.org. This fixes some login issues.
- new https://forum.runelocus.com/
April 13th, 2021
March 27th, 2021
March 19th, 2021
March 10th, 2021
February 21st, 2021
February 10th, 2021
February 4th, 2021
- Added "Delete & Post" feature for SimpleMachineForums (SMF). This allows you to delete your latest post and automatically recreate it immediately.
- Fixed a bug where hcaptcha wasn't correctly recognized.
January 26th, 2021
January 21st, 2021
January 20th, 2021
January 18th, 2021
December 31st, 2020
December 29th, 2020
December 24th, 2020
December 23rd, 2020
December 22nd, 2020
December 17th, 2020
December 7th, 2020
December 3rd, 2020
November 26th, 2020
November 24th, 2020
November 19th, 2020
September 17th, 2020
September 15th, 2020
- Amendments for new tribot.org login. 2FA is not yet supported.
August 6th, 2020
August 3rd, 2020
July 27th, 2020
- Improvements to the bot challenge page solver.
- Nulled.to + Cracked.to automation improvements.
- Improvements on sticky proxy sessions.
July 22nd, 2020
- Save 301 redirects for thread URLs. Outdated threads (where for instance the thread title was updated on-site) should now automatically update with the current URL.
- Improve middleware stack for the automation client.
- Improve automation client undetectability.
July 20th, 2020
- Stability improvements to the bot challenge page solver.
July 17th, 2020
- Server updates that improve security.
July 15th, 2020
- Bugfix for microsecond timestamps for request logs.
- Bugfix for URL inputs with emoji's.
July 12th, 2020
July 4th, 2020
- Improvements have been made to the Cloudflare bot-protection solver.
June 26th, 2020
June 23rd, 2020
- Proxies can now be enabled per account basis. This means that you can enable the proxy for specific forum accounts only. Sadly, functionality for having multiple proxies per account is not finished yet but will be soon.
- A static proxy IP is now available if your forum requires you to whitelist a particular IP. Set it up here.
- new https://carbonite.co.za/index.php?, https://leakzone.net/
June 22nd, 2020
June 13th, 2020
June 11th, 2020
June 10th, 2020
June 7th, 2020
June 4th, 2020
May 31st, 2020
- A referral program has been released! Check it out here.
- Bugfix for updating existing forum accounts.
May 28th, 2020
May 25th, 2020
- Server maintenance.
- Simplification of the time-delay option. You can now define a single time delay, which should work more intuitively.
- Time-delay options are now properly included in calculating the average credit usage that you see when hovering over your credits.
- Overall stability and performance updates (most notably full UTF-8 Multibyte support, a.k.a. emoji's and such).
- new https://www.kocuce.com/
May 23rd, 2020
- Added new reactive components for login/logout functionality.
- You can now assign forum accounts immediately from the main /manage page.
- A group action has been added for manually bumping your selection. This will also make sure that for each forum account, the bumps will take place consecutively. The old situation (manually clicking all the buttons) would sometimes cause issues with multiple captcha pages being requested for the same forum account session.
- Other small usability improvements have been added.
May 18th, 2020
May 9th, 2020
May 4th, 2020
- cool A new solution has been implemented to solve Cloudflare protection pages. The new implementation makes use of a Headless Chrome browser (a programmable Chrome browser) that loads in the challenge code for the Cloudflare page. This will keep on working in the future regardless of which changes Cloudflare makes to its bot detection system.
April 28th, 2020
- cool Support has been added for Discourse, Flarum and SimpleMachineForum forums! Note that these implementations may still contain some bugs. Be sure to let me know using the support page.
- An extra feature has been added for MyBB forums: "Delete & Post". This feature will try to delete the last post you made on the given thread, and then creates a new post right after that. This should properly bump up the thread for several MyBB forums. Earlier, depending on the forum settings, multiple consecutive posts by the same forum account would result in them being combined, thus not bumping up the thread.
- Several additions have been made to the core autobumping logic to allow future customizations.
- new https://www.overclockzone.com/forums/
April 4th, 2020
- Improved the code that checks whether a forum account is logged in prior to attempting a bump. This caused some issues where a process would be repeated indefinitely without completing.
March 29th, 2020
- Implemented solving solution for h-captcha.
March 26th, 2020
- Added an FAQ page.
March 18th, 2020
- Fixed displaying emoji's in URLs on the manage page.
- Added some extra logging for forum account history. You can now see when a forum account has completed an action for one of its threads.
[c] Improved the logic that takes care of spreading out automated post actions from a single forum account.
What could previously happen, is that when enabling multiple threads at once for the same forum and the same account, all actions after the first post would be blocked (IPB forums only) with the message "New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait xx seconds before submitting.". The autobumper was actually working too fast in this case.
In the new situation, IPB forum posts will now be 60 seconds apart to properly mitigate this issue. This should hopefully prevent automatic disabling of threads in cases where many threads on a single forum were being autobumped.
March 17th, 2020
March 13th, 2020
March 12th, 2020
- Fixed a bug with Tribot 2FA login.
March 11th, 2020
- Added a new interface on the manage page, that gives a better experience for editting/deleting multiple threads, searching through them and filtering them. Your search term and filters will persist through browsing, so you can easily continue where you left off.
- Improvements to forum recognition and autobumping compatibility.
March 1st, 2020
February 26th, 2020
February 18th, 2020
February 13th, 2020
- Improved support for various proxy types. You can configure your own proxy here.
- Improved forum software recognition.
- Improved process management for the running queue workers that handle all the background tasks (autobumps, emails etc.).
January 31st, 2020
- Due to the recent queue system improvements, the forum post automation was actually working too quickly, causing some forums to block the new post due to rate limiting. This has now been solved by pausing a couple seconds between each post. This delay is applied to each post from the same forum account, so the general queue stays as fast as possible.
January 27th, 2020
- Improved the queue system that handles the autobumper.io automation, so multiple queue workers can now pick up a "job" from the queue and start the automation immediately. This is a more permanent solution for future growth.
January 16th, 2020
January 14th, 2020
- Improved session cookie recognition.
January 5th, 2020
- Bugfix regarding popup messages.
- Bugfix regarding filtering based on domain.
December 29th, 2019
December 28th, 2019
December 25th, 2019
December 23rd, 2019
December 16th, 2019
December 15th, 2019
December 9th, 2019
December 4th, 2019
- Improved the way CloudFlare protection pages are solved.
December 3rd, 2019
November 13th, 2019
November 6th, 2019
- Added phpBB forum support! One of the biggest forum softwares is now available for automating your posts.
- Added new payment options for purchasing credits: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ethereum (ETH).
- Many small scale UX improvements.
November 4th, 2019
October 27th, 2019
October 6th, 2019
October 5th, 2019
- Improvement: changes have been made to the database so all emoji's and newer unicode characters are now saved properly. This fixes an issue where requests with these emoji's in their response would not save correctly, ultimately causing bumps/posts to fail.
October 3rd, 2019
October 2nd, 2019
- Improvement: forms with Captcha's are now properly solved before submitting. This solves various issues where forum accounts failed to login.
September 28th, 2019
September 19th, 2019
September 11th, 2019
September 5th, 2019
September 3rd, 2019
- Improvement: logging in now clears the cookies beforehand to avoid unwanted situations.
- new https://hackforums.net
September 2nd, 2019
- Bugfix: proxy test button didn't always return the correct message.
September 1st, 2019
- Bugfix: epicnpc.com was unable to login properly.
- Improvements have been made to the way forms are selected (applies to all forums).
August 31st, 2019
- Bugfix: playerup.com was unable to login properly.
August 30th, 2019
August 27th, 2019
August 25th, 2019
[c] Complete rework of how forums are being recognized and being manipulated. The new system will automatically recognize any forum on the internet that uses one of the forum implementations: XenForo, vBulletin, IPB (Invision Power Board) or MyBB. Additional forum software implementations will be added in the near future.
Want to find out if your forum is supported? Simply go to the homepage and enter any thread URL. Our system will analyze the link and check if it is supported.
Note that even if the forum you want to post on is supported, there is a small chance that autobumper.io will not be able to post on it. This happens when the website's forum is (heavily) modified and therefore does not follow the expected implementation. In these cases, feel free to file a support request together with your forum URL.
- new https://dreambot.org/forums/, https://www.mc-market.org/, https://osbot.org/forum/, https://www.playerup.com/
August 21st, 2019
August 20th, 2019
August 14th, 2019
- new https://community.mybb.com, https://community.tribot.org/, https://thebot.net, https://www.urban75.net/forums/, https://www.vg-resource.com
August 10th, 2019
August 8th, 2019
August 7th, 2019
August 4th, 2019
- Fixed bug where thread messages were not being created when creating a new forum thread item.
- new https://www.blackhatworld.com/
August 3rd, 2019
July 31st, 2019
July 14th, 2019
- Bugfix for Rune-Server autobumper. The account kept logging out.
- Added improved timestamps for the "Next bump" column. It will no longer show "[ Right now ]" if it is actually being delayed to x minutes later, because of an error.
July 11th, 2019
- cool Added support for message randomization! You can now select "Repeat" (the default behaviour where a single message is used), "Rotate" (where all your messages are posted in succession) and "Randomize" (a random message will be chosen from your messages, without repeating the same one). Simply edit an existing thread or create a new one to make use of this new feature.
- Added autobumper support for MCTrades ( https://mctrades.org)
- Added 2FA support for OSBot ( https://osbot.org).
- Added 2FA support for Dreambot ( https://dreambot.org).
- Changes and fixes have been made to the MPGH ( https://www.mpgh.net) autobumper.
June 20th, 2019
- Changes and fixes have been made to the MPGH ( https://www.mpgh.net) autobumper.
June 9th, 2019
- Added autobumper support for PlayerUp ( https://www.playerup.com)!
May 26th, 2019
- Reworked the input form for creating and updating forum threads. It should now feel more intuitive and hints you towards the correct settings.
- Reworked the request log detail pages. When an error occurs while manual bumping or logging in your account, you should now receive a message that links you directly to the latest request that was made. This should show you what went wrong.
- Added autobumper support for Mc-Market ( https://www.mc-market.org)!
May 24th, 2019
- Added autobumper support for GamerSoul ( https://www.gamersoul.com/forums/")!
May 12th, 2019
- Reworked login window.
May 5th, 2019
- UI/UX additions to the profile page and forum thread/account history tabs.
April 21st, 2019
- Added autobumper support for OGUSERS ( https://ogusers.com)!
April 17th, 2019
- cool Launched the rebrand of Flame's Autobumper: autobumper.io! The old domain https://autobumper.flameception.com will redirect to the new site for as long as necessary.
- All users will have to relogin on the new domain in order to manage your threads.
- The server has also been upgraded so that we can now enjoy increased performance, stability and uptime!
April 4th, 2019
- Added extended functionality for solving Cloudflare protection pages. Users can now click the alert box that will be shown, when the system fails to bypass the protection page. This will guide you through the manual verification process. Solving the Cloudflare protection page gives you temporary access to the site. The cookies associated with this verification process may only be valid for a limited time, just as with regular browsing. After a while (several weeks?), the Cloudflare page needs to be solved again to regain access. The autobumper will stop the autobumping for a particular thread if this happens.
March 27th, 2019
- Fixed bug that caused some pages to end up in a 500 Server Error.
February 13th, 2019
- Improved the profile page. Check it out here.
- Added proxy functionality, which can be setup under your profile. HTTP and SOCKS5 proxies are supported, which allows you to hide behind a specific proxy IP address instead of the default autobumper service IP.
January 20th, 2019
- cool Improved exponential backoff functionality (automatically used on all threads). When the autobumper fails to bump the thread, it retries the same process after a set amount of time, but also increasing the time after each failed attempt. This improves the chance of a successful bump when for instance the forum was down.
January 6th, 2019
- Added a widescreen option under the profile dropdown in the header, that widens the page layout.
- Added some more events related to activation/deactivation of threads, logging in/out forum accounts. These events can be found under the history tab for forum accounts and forum threads.
January 4th, 2019
- Added a new site layout.
- Fixed an issue with removing forum accounts.
- Fixed an issue where multiple usernames for the same forum could be added, causing confusion.
December 30th, 2018
- Some live-update components have been added on the manage page that shows your current credit usage. In addition, activating and deactivating threads with the buttons has been improved.
December 23rd, 2018
- Added an event log to track several events. You can now view various credit related events on the history-tab on the thread or forum account detail pages.
- Added a remove-session handler for Sythe, so that your Sythe account doesn't display a green login button on the manage page when the login session has actually expired. Your login session generally stays available for 30 days after being logged in (this is a forum security limitation).
December 12th, 2018
- Bugfix for Cloudflare protected websites.
November 26th, 2018
- Experimental feature: (Re)added OwnedCore autobumping support. The specific "Bump for free" button can now be automated (limited to once every 6 hours). Note that this feature is experimental and is still being tested.
- Fixed a bug on the profile page.
November 14th, 2018
- Updated EpicNPC autobumping (bump button and posting) to support their new forum software.
- UI changes.
November 11th, 2018
- Added 2FA support for https://tribot.org. If you have previously logged in your account on TRiBot and want 2FA, you need to relogin with 2FA enabled (and have it setup on your TRiBot account). Enabling 2FA after logging in the regular way will result in an unusable login session.
October 31st, 2018
- Added autobumper support for Dreambot ( https://dreambot.org/forums/)!
- Improved detail edit-pages for forum accounts and threads. You can now view request logs.
- Added thread URL check when creating a new thread bumper.
October 15th, 2018
- Fixed incorrect 404 page.
September 22nd, 2018
- Added this changelog page.
- Added Elitepvpers 2FA login functionality. If you have previously logged in your account on Elitepvpers and want 2FA, you need to relogin with 2FA enabled (and have it setup on your Elitepvpers account). Enabling 2FA after logging in the regular way will result in an unusable login session.
- Fixed bug that caused automatic bumps to be repeated disregarding the chosen interval.
- Improved stability for the autobumper.
March 5th, 2017
- First deployment of "Flame's Autobumper".