February 13, 2020
- Improved support for various proxy types. You can configure your own proxy here.
- Improved forum software recognition.
- Improved process management for the running queue workers that handle all the background tasks (autobumps, emails etc.).
January 31, 2020
- Due to the recent queue system improvements, the forum post automation was actually working too quickly, causing some forums to block the new post due to rate limiting. This has now been solved by pausing a couple seconds between each post. This delay is applied to each post from the same forum account, so the general queue stays as fast as possible.
January 27, 2020
- Improved the queue system that handles the autobumper.io automation, so multiple queue workers can now pick up a "job" from the queue and start the automation immediately. This is a more permanent solution for future growth.
January 14, 2020
- Improved session cookie recognition.
January 5, 2020
- Bugfix regarding popup messages.
- Bugfix regarding filtering based on domain.
December 4, 2019
- Improved the way CloudFlare protection pages are solved.
November 6, 2019
- Added phpBB forum support! One of the biggest forum softwares is now available for automating your posts.
- Added new payment options for purchasing credits: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ethereum (ETH).
- Many small scale UX improvements.
October 5, 2019
- Improvement: changes have been made to the database so all emoji's and newer unicode characters are now saved properly. This fixes an issue where requests with these emoji's in their response would not save correctly, ultimately causing bumps/posts to fail.
October 2, 2019
- Improvement: forms with Captcha's are now properly solved before submitting. This solves various issues where forum accounts failed to login.
September 3, 2019
- Improvement: logging in now clears the cookies beforehand to avoid unwanted situations.
September 2, 2019
- Bugfix: proxy test button didn't always return the correct message.
September 1, 2019
- Bugfix: epicnpc.com was unable to login properly.
- Improvements have been made to the way forms are selected (applies to all forums).
August 31, 2019
- Bugfix: playerup.com was unable to login properly.
August 25, 2019
Complete rework of how forums are being recognized and being manipulated. The new system will automatically recognize any forum on the internet that uses one of the forum implementations: XenForo, vBulletin, IPB (Invision Power Board) or MyBB. Additional forum software implementations will be added in the near future.
Want to find out if your forum is supported? Simply go to the homepage and enter any thread URL. Our system will analyze the link and check if it is supported.
Note that even if the forum you want to post on is supported, there is a small chance that autobumper.io will not be able to post on it. This happens when the website's forum is (heavily) modified and therefore does not follow the expected implementation. In these cases, feel free to file a support request together with your forum URL.
August 4, 2019
- Fixed bug where thread messages were not being created when creating a new forum thread item.
July 14, 2019
- Bugfix for Rune-Server autobumper. The account kept logging out.
- Added improved timestamps for the "Next bump" column. It will no longer show "[ Right now ]" if it is actually being delayed to x minutes later, because of an error.
July 11, 2019
- Added support for message randomization! You can now select "Repeat" (the default behaviour where a single message is used), "Rotate" (where all your messages are posted in succession) and "Randomize" (a random message will be chosen from your messages, without repeating the same one). Simply edit an existing thread or create a new one to make use of this new feature.
- Added autobumper support for MCTrades ("https://mctrades.org)
- Added 2FA support for OSBot (https://osbot.org).
- Added 2FA support for Dreambot (https://dreambot.org).
- Changes and fixes have been made to the MPGH (https://www.mpgh.net) autobumper.
June 20, 2019
- Changes and fixes have been made to the MPGH (https://www.mpgh.net) autobumper.
June 9, 2019
- Added autobumper support for PlayerUp (https://www.playerup.com)!
May 26, 2019
- Reworked the input form for creating and updating forum threads. It should now feel more intuitive and hints you towards the correct settings.
- Reworked the request log detail pages. When an error occurs while manual bumping or logging in your account, you should now receive a message that links you directly to the latest request that was made. This should show you what went wrong.
- Added autobumper support for Mc-Market (https://www.mc-market.org)!
May 24, 2019
- Added autobumper support for GamerSoul (https://www.gamersoul.com/forums/)!
May 12, 2019
- Reworked login window.
May 5, 2019
- UI/UX additions to the profile page and forum thread/account history tabs.
April 21, 2019
- Added autobumper support for OGUSERS (https://ogusers.com)!
April 17th, 2019
- Launched the rebrand of Flame's Autobumper: autobumper.io! The old domain https://autobumper.flameception.com will redirect to the new site for as long as necessary.
- All users will have to relogin on the new domain in order to manage your threads.
- The server has also been upgraded so that we can now enjoy increased performance, stability and uptime!
April 4, 2019
- Added extended functionality for solving Cloudflare protection pages. Users can now click the alert box that will be shown, when the system fails to bypass the protection page. This will guide you through the manual verification process. Solving the Cloudflare protection page gives you temporary access to the site. The cookies associated with this verification process may only be valid for a limited time, just as with regular browsing. After a while (several weeks?), the Cloudflare page needs to be solved again to regain access. The autobumper will stop the autobumping for a particular thread if this happens.
March 27, 2019
- Fixed bug that caused some pages to end up in a 500 Server Error.
February 13, 2019
- Improved the profile page. Check it out here.
- Added proxy functionality, which can be setup under your profile. HTTP and SOCKS5 proxies are supported, which allows you to hide behind a specific proxy IP address instead of the default autobumper service IP.
January 20, 2019
- Improved exponential backoff functionality (automatically used on all threads). When the autobumper fails to bump the thread, it retries the same process after a set amount of time, but also increasing the time after each failed attempt. This improves the chance of a successful bump when for instance the forum was down.
January 6, 2019
- Added a widescreen option under the profile dropdown in the header, that widens the page layout.
- Added some more events related to activation/deactivation of threads, logging in/out forum accounts. These events can be found under the history tab for forum accounts and forum threads.
January 4, 2019
- Added a new site layout.
- Fixed an issue with removing forum accounts.
- Fixed an issue where multiple usernames for the same forum could be added, causing confusion.
December 30, 2018
- Some live-update components have been added on the manage page that shows your current credit usage. In addition, activating and deactivating threads with the buttons has been improved.
December 23, 2018
- Added an event log to track several events. You can now view various credit related events on the history-tab on the thread or forum account detail pages.
- Added a remove-session handler for Sythe, so that your Sythe account doesn't display a green login button on the manage page when the login session has actually expired. Your login session generally stays available for 30 days after being logged in (this is a forum security limitation).
December 12, 2018
- Bugfix for Cloudflare protected websites.
November 26, 2018
- Experimental feature: (Re)added OwnedCore autobumping support. The specific "Bump for free" button can now be automated (limited to once every 6 hours). Note that this feature is experimental and is still being tested.
- Fixed a bug on the profile page.
November 14, 2018
- Updated EpicNPC autobumping (bump button and posting) to support their new forum software.
- UI changes.
November 11, 2018
- Added 2FA support for TRiBot. If you have previously logged in your account on TRiBot and want 2FA, you need to relogin with 2FA enabled (and have it setup on your TRiBot account). Enabling 2FA after logging in the regular way will result in an unusable login session.
October 31, 2018
- Added autobumper support for Dreambot (https://dreambot.org/forums/)!
- Improved detail edit-pages for forum accounts and threads. You can now view request logs.
- Added thread URL check when creating a new thread bumper.
October 15, 2018
- Fixed incorrect 404 page.
September 22, 2018
- Added this changelog page.
- Added Elitepvpers 2FA login functionality. If you have previously logged in your account on Elitepvpers and want 2FA, you need to relogin with 2FA enabled (and have it setup on your Elitepvpers account). Enabling 2FA after logging in the regular way will result in an unusable login session.
- Fixed bug that caused automatic bumps to be repeated disregarding the chosen interval.
- Improved stability for the autobumper.
- First deployment of "Flame's Autobumper".